A breadth of services to serve a variety of needs
The first part of our process is to listen and learn about your goals, financial needs and risk temperament. Once we understand these, we can create a portfolio specifically tailored to you. Over the years we make recommendations based not only on market opportunities and tax savings, but on your financial needs as they evolve.
- Unbiased Financial Advice: Raymond James Ltd. is the largest independent full-service investment firm in Canada that supports a culture of independence, allowing us the complete freedom to offer unbiased financial advice.
- Experience: Our team has over 60 years of combined experience to serve our clients in bull and bear markets.
- Convenience: The Nanaimo office works as a team of five investment professionals to better assist our clients. Our office is open between 6:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Service: Our clients are contacted at least every 90 days, often more frequently as investment opportunities arise.
- Tax and Estate Planning: As Certified Financial Planners (CFP), we help clients with a comprehensive list of financial planning needs such as retirement, tax and estate planning, and charitable giving.
- Tailored advice: Each client's portfolio is specifically constructed for their own risk tolerance, investment goals and ethical values. Our clients own their investments directly, so they know exactly what they own.
- Lower costs: We specialize in income oriented portfolios that save our clients the higher fees associated with managed portfolios. Our clients usually pay between a third to half of the fees of most mutual funds, or managed account platforms.